Actress Taapsee won nationwide acclaim for her gritty performance in her latest hit, Pink, which revolves around the plight of three young ladies. Now, Taapsee is busy shooting for yet another female-centric movie titled Naam Shabana.
Taapsee will be essaying the titular role in this intense drama, which is said to be a remake of her super hit spy thriller, Baby. Naam Shabana is being directed by Shivam Nair and produced by Neeraj Pandey of MS Dhoni fame.
Taapsee revealed that she is undergoing training in mixed martial arts, Japanese martial art form Aikido and Israeli martial art form Krav Maga for two hours a day.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you