One of Taapsee’s long time dream has finally come true. Right from her school days, she was a big fan of an Australian cricket and after several years, she has finally got a chance to meet him. “Well I don’t follow cricket so I don’t support any team.Planning to go for Sunday match too. Just to c my school time crush playing on field,” she had posted on Twitter few days ago. That cricketer happens to be Australian fast bowler Brett Lee. Taapsee finally met him at the Chennai Super Kings Vs Kolkata Knight Riders match which was held earlier today in Chennai. After the first innings was over, Taapsee was invited to speak to Brett Lee in front of the camera and the actress was more than happy to do that. Currently, Taapsee is busy shooting for her upcoming bilingual film Muni 3 in Chennai. Raghava Lawrence is the director and he’s also playing the lead role.
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
- KTR appreciates Katamarayudu
- Mahesh Babu’s special gesture for his personal trainer
- Cyber Crime cops act on Katamarayudu pirated links
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
Articles that might interest you