The proof was in the skin show in display in Krishna Vamsi’s “Mogudu”. But the refreshing thing with Taapsee is there is no denial. The lass says she enjoys the larger than life glamour-centric entertainment that Tollywood films churn out as compared to Tamil films whose scripts Taapsee says are “raw” and more closer to reality.
During a freewheeling chat the actress revealed that while in college she was intensely focused on her studies and even has an 88% score in CAT. The Delhi girl, after completing her engineering, was all set for a career in software when fate made her participate in the Femina Miss India contest in 2008. In that contest,Taapsee won the fresh face title.
From then on, a foray into modeling and a shot at films were steps that she said were inevitable. The actress dismisses all allegations against her as a simple case of cultural misunderstanding and said she is all set for a long innings in Tollywood.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Trisha completes 15 years in films
- 2 Countries’ audio to be out shortly
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party’s shooting underway in Rajahmundry
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses