Taapsee’s career in Bollywood is going places and she has made quite a name for herself with films like Baby, Pink and Naam Shabana. Although she’s going to be part of a comedy film like Judwaa 2, the actress says that she’ll do more hard-hitting films in future.
Speaking at an event in Mumbai, Taapsee said, “I am going back to do some really serious hard-hitting genre which I am lately associated with. So I will go back to that because that has given me the image I have today. I would like to continue with that. I want to do something really substantial and hard-hitting.”
In Telugu, she’ll soon be seen in Anando Brahma, a comedy horror film, which will hit the screens on August 18.
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
- Teja plans to produce movies with aspiring talents
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
Articles that might interest you