In her latest interview to a leading media agency, Taapsee said that she is eagerly awaiting the release of Ghazi, the Telugu-Hindi bilingual which is set for its release later this year.
Taapsee said that even though she’s looking to sign more Telugu films, filmmakers here have not offered her characters with substance, but she is in no hurry to accept anything inconsequential.
- Fidaa rock steady during the weekdays
- Kalyanram’s New Film Gets A Launch Date
- Star hero to produce films in Hollywood
- Pawan Kalyan cautions fans against fraudsters
- Young actress goes gaga over Balakrishna
Articles that might interest you