In her latest interview to a leading media agency, Taapsee said that she is eagerly awaiting the release of Ghazi, the Telugu-Hindi bilingual which is set for its release later this year.
Taapsee said that even though she’s looking to sign more Telugu films, filmmakers here have not offered her characters with substance, but she is in no hurry to accept anything inconsequential.
- Prabhas proved himself with Baahubali, It’s my turn now: Pooja Hegde
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar