In her latest interview to a leading media agency, Taapsee said that she is eagerly awaiting the release of Ghazi, the Telugu-Hindi bilingual which is set for its release later this year.
Taapsee said that even though she’s looking to sign more Telugu films, filmmakers here have not offered her characters with substance, but she is in no hurry to accept anything inconsequential.
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you