In her latest interview to a leading media agency, Taapsee said that she is eagerly awaiting the release of Ghazi, the Telugu-Hindi bilingual which is set for its release later this year.
Taapsee said that even though she’s looking to sign more Telugu films, filmmakers here have not offered her characters with substance, but she is in no hurry to accept anything inconsequential.
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title