Coincidently, even Tapsee’s mother’s name is also Nirmal. Speaking about the deal, Taapsee said, “It was quite a coincidence that my mom’s name is the same as this brand’s name. I have always been complimented for my hair whenever I go for shoots since my modelling days, so I am not surprised that I am endorsing a hair oil brand now.”
She added, “I also got a few offers from some top hair oil brands but they wanted me to do one odd TVC for them and not be the face of the brand, which was not okay with me. So, I waited for a brand which will value my presence more. So, Nirmal coconut clear oil is the one.”
Taapsee is going to be seen in Sundeep Kishan’s sci-fi thriller. CV Kumar is directing this movie which will also release in Tamil simultaneously. In addition to this, she also has one Tamil and two Hindi films in hand.
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next
- Actress Finalised For Sudheer Babu’s Next