Taapsee is on a roll these days. After scoring a hit in Telugu with Anando Brahma, her recent Hindi film Judwaa 2 went on to collect close to Rs 130 crores nett at the box-office, and it’s one of the biggest hits of the year already.
Now, the actress has revealed that she has already wrapped up shooting for her next film in Hindi. Titled as ‘Mulk’, the film has been directed by Anubhav Sinha, and Taapsee will be seen as a lawyer in this social thriller. In the past, she had added that the film will trigger debate and touch hearts.
Rishi Kapoor, Prateik Babbar have played key roles in the film, which was wrapped up in less than a month.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) November 9, 2017
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon