The lovely Taapsee has become the brand ambassador for a breast cancer awareness organization based out of Chennai. Taapsee is trying to do her part for the society’s good and she tweeted about this saying, “Hi from the brand ambassador of ‘Chennai turns pink’ breast cancer awareness organization. Let’s prevent breast cancer”. We have earlier seen several actresses getting involved in social events like this and Nagarjuna’s wife Amala and Samantha are active among social service organizations.
Taapsee is currently busy with a couple of Tamil films. She will be seen in a not so regular role in Aishwarya Dhanush’s ‘Vair Raja Vai’. When asked if she was playing the role of a villain in this film, Taapsee said that she plays the role of a lonely girl who is a regular at casinos. She further added that she does not play a villain in this movie.
- Manchu Manoj Nominates Five Celebs For A Noble Cause
- Bunny Praises His Favourite Music Director
- Actor Ram hits out at Chalapati Rao
- Interview : Vennela Kishore – Keshava has taken my career to the next level
- Tollywood beauty all set to debut in Kollywood
Articles that might interest you