Taapsee is currently busy shooting for her upcoming horror comedy, Muni 3 in Chennai. Directed by Raghava Lawrence, the film also stars Nithya Menen in a key role. Ever since the film’s shooting commenced earlier this month, Raghava Lawrence has been shooting without a gap to complete the film as soon as he can.
In a recent interview, Taapsee revealed that she’s playing the role of a TV series director and also added that she’s the only one who’s serious throughout the film. Incidentally, she had played the role of a journalist in her recent film, Aarrambam, which turned out to be a huge hit. The actress has described her role in the film as the most challenging role she has done in her career, although she didn’t reveal much about what she has been doing.
The second part of the franchise, Kanchana, was a huge hit and hence, Raghava Lawrence is going all out to do the best he can with Muni 3. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing this film and it’ll release in Tamil and Telugu in 2014.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you