Ever since Taapsee moved to Bollywood, she has been flooded with some really interesting films. Her recent films like Pink and Naam Shabana explored a different side of her acting abilities and she is going from strength to strength in Hindi.
During a recent interaction with her fans, when someone asked her if she is happy with her life, Taapsee said, “I have my own house, car, and love of millions of fans. What more do I need!”
The actress is currently shooting for David Dhawan’s Judwaa 2 and she’ll soon be seen in a Telugu horror film directed by Mahi Raghav.
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- Surprise guests on Rangasthalam sets
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
- Poll : Which of these films are you eagerly waiting for?
- Arjun Reddy’s director begins work on his next
Articles that might interest you