In an earlier interview, Taapsee had claimed that this was by far her most challenging role and also her first horror comedy. Now, it looks like she’s going all out and put extra efforts for the film. The talented actress further revealed that she had worked very hard for two long years and her role will be a turning point in her career.
Raghava Lawrence, on the other hand, is confident that this film will be much more funnier and scarier compared to Kanchana. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the Telugu version and the film is all set for a massive release on April 17th.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock