In an earlier interview, Taapsee had claimed that this was by far her most challenging role and also her first horror comedy. Now, it looks like she’s going all out and put extra efforts for the film. The talented actress further revealed that she had worked very hard for two long years and her role will be a turning point in her career.
Raghava Lawrence, on the other hand, is confident that this film will be much more funnier and scarier compared to Kanchana. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the Telugu version and the film is all set for a massive release on April 17th.
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign
- Young hero to marry the winner of a bridal contest
- Viral sensation Priya Prakash moves Supreme Court
- Rana completes eight years in the industry