In an earlier interview, Taapsee had claimed that this was by far her most challenging role and also her first horror comedy. Now, it looks like she’s going all out and put extra efforts for the film. The talented actress further revealed that she had worked very hard for two long years and her role will be a turning point in her career.
Raghava Lawrence, on the other hand, is confident that this film will be much more funnier and scarier compared to Kanchana. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the Telugu version and the film is all set for a massive release on April 17th.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you