Taapsee and Siddharth are busy these days promoting their upcoming Hindi film Chashme Baddoor. The promotional campaign began recently and both the actors were spotted at a college in Mumbai where they interacted with the students. In fact, the film is all the more crucial for Taapsee since it’s her debut film in Bollywood. The film’s release has been delayed on several occasions and finally it’s gearing up for release on April 5. David Dhawan has directed the film. Ali Zafar and Diveyundu Sharma are playing the other lead roles in this film.
Meanwhile, Taapsee is also awaiting the release of her upcoming Telugu film Gundello Godaari which will hit the screens on March 8. She’ll also be seen in Venkatesh starrer Shadow, Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s action adventure, Lawrence’s Muni 3 and Ajith starrer Valai.
- Former star heroine to be paired opposite Rajinikanth?
- Saamy²’s Telugu motion poster is a mass treat for Vikram’s fans
- Sterlite Protests Rock Tamil Nadu; Case Filed Against Kamal Haasan
- Samantha’s U Turn Remake Progressing Briskly
- Star kids are always under constant pressure- Ram Charan