After scoring the much-needed hit with Anando Brahma on her Tollywood comeback, actress Taapsee is awaiting the release of her Bollywood comic caper, Judwaa 2. She also has a couple of interesting projects in Hindi.
The latest update is that Taapsee has acted in a Hindi short film recently. Taapsee will be seen playing a self-defence instructor in the film, which revolves around the relationship between two siblings. Vicky Arora played Taapsee’s brother in the film.
This as-yet-untitled film is directed and produced by Kapil Verma. Taapsee reportedly underwent training to get the physical nuances of her character right. The film’s shooting was wrapped up in 4 days.
- Poll : What did you think of C/o Suriya’s teaser?
- Rajamouli is not disappointed on losing out on Oscar entry
- Sharwa Awaits ‘Bhale’ Magic
- Yet another interesting biopic in the offing
- Team Jai Lava Kusa to celebrate the film’s success
Articles that might interest you