After a series of intense dramas like Pink, Ghazi and Naam Shabana that showcased her acting prowess, Delhi beauty Taapsee is now keen on exploring her glamorous side with her next Bollywood movie, Judwaa 2.
In her latest media interaction, Taapsee revealed that she wants to look her glamorous best in the hit comedy film’s sequel to get into the commercial heroine space.
Taapsee is also excited to be teaming up with David Dhawan, who directed her debut Bollywood movie, Chashme Baddoor, in 2013.
- Pawan’s title announcement in a unique way
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?
- Complaint against Tamil star actress
- Special guest for MAA 25th anniversary celebrations
- Indrasena completes censor ready for release