Actress Taapsee scored a well deserved hit in the form of her latest Bollywood movie, Pink. This intense courtroom drama has so far collected more than 60 crores and even won film lovers’ appreciation with the important message it sent out.
In one of her latest public appearances, Taapsee was told about the ongoing speculation in the industry that Pink will be remade into Telugu. In her response, Taapsee said excitedly that she would love be part of the Telugu version as well.
Taapsee also said that she has to be more responsible and cautious with her future projects as she doesn’t want to upset her fans with wrong script choices from now on.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?