Taapsee’s comedy-horror Anando Brahma has been making a lot of buzz ever since the film’s interesting trailer was unveiled. Unlike most horror-comedies where actors are scared of ghosts, Anando Brahma showcases how ghosts are scared of human beings.
In his latest promotional interview, Anando Brahma’s director Maahi V Raghav revealed that plans are on to remake the movie in Hindi. Anando Brahma is hitting the screens on August 18 amid a huge buzz.
The film also features popular comedians Vennela Kishore, Srinivas Reddy and Shakalaka Shankar in pivotal roles. Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy have produced the movie on 70mm Entertainments banner.
- Latest update on NTR’s next
- Interview : Pragya Jaiswal – Our film is a clean comedy
- Vijay Deverakonda’s tweet on Savitri causes stir
- BAN smashes Srimanthudu’s Guntur record
- My next film with Mahesh will be bigger than BAN: Koratala Siva