Taapsee’s comedy-horror Anando Brahma has been making a lot of buzz ever since the film’s interesting trailer was unveiled. Unlike most horror-comedies where actors are scared of ghosts, Anando Brahma showcases how ghosts are scared of human beings.
In his latest promotional interview, Anando Brahma’s director Maahi V Raghav revealed that plans are on to remake the movie in Hindi. Anando Brahma is hitting the screens on August 18 amid a huge buzz.
The film also features popular comedians Vennela Kishore, Srinivas Reddy and Shakalaka Shankar in pivotal roles. Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy have produced the movie on 70mm Entertainments banner.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you