After these two movies, Taapsee has yet another promising Bollywood flick, Naam Shabana, making its way to the theaters on March 31st. The movie is a prequel to Neeraj Pandey’s super hit spy thriller, Baby.
Naam Shabana is going to release in Telugu as Nene Shabana on the same day. Manoj Bajpayee and Malayalam star Prithviraj are essaying crucial roles in this movie, which also stars Akshay Kumar and Anupam Kher in cameos. This movie is directed by Shivam Nair.
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends