In the times when it is impossible for a low budget film to register good pre-release business, ‘Where is Vidya Balan’ managed to pull off a miracle. As per the film’s producers, ‘Where is Vidya Balan’ has already recovered 2 crores of its total budget of 2.4 crores. With the theatrical rights for a few areas and the satellite rights and several areas still unsold, the producers are confident of seeing table profits even before its release.
Apparently, the makers organized a special screening for the distributors recently and impressed by the film, the distributors bought the theatrical rights for a good price. ‘Where is Vidya Balan’ is directed by Srinivas Raga, who made a good decent debut with Genelia starrer Katha. The film has Prince and Jyothi Sethi playing the lead roles.
‘Where is Vidya Balan’ is a thriller and it has been certified ‘A’ by the CBFC. The film will hit the screens this 26th.
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?