Mike Pandey the Green Oscar Award winning film maker said that the advent of cheap mobiles and tablets will be a boon for makers of short films and documentaries. He called them the new screens through which millions of customers could be reached at a very low price. Speaking on behalf of the IDPA (Indian Documentary Producers Association) the renowned wild life documentary film maker said “some of these award winning films are not shown anywhere. It is very unfortunate. ” on an average there are over 2000-odd short films that are being made and no more than 20 find an audience. Mike also said that short films could now become commercially viable thanks to the prolific use of mobiles and tablets which have a SVGA like resolution. He urged short film makers to come forward and take the help of IDPA in reaching a wider audience base
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date