Tabu is on a roll, thanks to the success of Golmaal Again, in which she had played a key role. Meanwhile, there are rumours that she is going to make a comeback in Telugu films after a long gap; however, an official announcement is yet to be made.
The actress, who ruled the roost in Telugu cinema in the 90s before moving to Bollywood, has been trying out different things in her personal life. The actress is reportedly writing a book on her experiences is Kashmir during the shoot of Haider. Apart from that, in a recent interview, she confessed that she wants to travel around the world and also host a travel show. “I don’t have the talent or energy to direct a film, but I would love to host a travel show,” she said.
Having worked with the likes of Ang Lee and Mira Nair in the past, the actress has one more director on her wishlist. “I would love to work with Quentin Tarantino someday. The women in his films are amazing. I want to do what they do in his films,” Tabu said.
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon