Star heroine, Tabu has got herself once again busy by accepting some very good films. After saying yes to act in the 4th part of Golmaal series, Tabu will now be seen in a unique Hindi thriller which will be directed by Shriram Raghavan of Badlapur fame.
The above-said film will kick start its shoot in the month of May and Vicky Donor fame, Ayusman Khurrana will be playing the main lead. Reports suggest that as soon as Tabu heard the script, she said yes to it right away.
Meanwhile, Tabu in a recent interview said that she does not mind acting in a Telugu film if she gets the right role and banner.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you