Star heroine, Tabu has got herself once again busy by accepting some very good films. After saying yes to act in the 4th part of Golmaal series, Tabu will now be seen in a unique Hindi thriller which will be directed by Shriram Raghavan of Badlapur fame.
The above-said film will kick start its shoot in the month of May and Vicky Donor fame, Ayusman Khurrana will be playing the main lead. Reports suggest that as soon as Tabu heard the script, she said yes to it right away.
Meanwhile, Tabu in a recent interview said that she does not mind acting in a Telugu film if she gets the right role and banner.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time