Tabu is among the few Bollywood heroines who has a tremendous fan following in south – especially Tollywood. In fact she has acted opposite many leading heroes like Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Venkatesh and Balakrishna. The actress is now being flooded with TV offers ranging from a chat show to a big reality program, which will have multi-regional telecasts. She is being offered big money and flexibility to work according to days and hours suited to her. A source reveals, “She’s keen on doing TV as her friends have told her to consider the medium. Once she signs on the dotted line, Tabu will make a formal announcement.” Tabu on her part is sure that should she take the TV route it should have a pan-India theme and audience. Above all she is she is not keen on the saas-bahu type staple fare that dominates the living rooms today.
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!