Akkineni Naga Chaitanya and Sunil’s ‘Tadakha’ is doing good business in most areas. Compared to Nizam, collections are much better in the Andhra area. Going by the current estimates, movie is all set to end up as Chaitanya’s biggest hit.
The mass masala entertainer has been directed by Dolly and Bellamkonda Suresh has produced it. Tamanna and Andrea Jeremiah were seen as the heroines. Thaman has scored the music.
Tadakha is a remake of the Tamil hit ‘Vettai’. The good emotional elements in the story and the nice action sequences have clicked well with viewers. Chaitanya is seen as an aggressive young man while Sunil is seen as his timid older brother in the film.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you