Akkineni Naga Chaitanya and Sunil’s ‘Tadakha’ is doing good business in most areas. Compared to Nizam, collections are much better in the Andhra area. Going by the current estimates, movie is all set to end up as Chaitanya’s biggest hit.
The mass masala entertainer has been directed by Dolly and Bellamkonda Suresh has produced it. Tamanna and Andrea Jeremiah were seen as the heroines. Thaman has scored the music.
Tadakha is a remake of the Tamil hit ‘Vettai’. The good emotional elements in the story and the nice action sequences have clicked well with viewers. Chaitanya is seen as an aggressive young man while Sunil is seen as his timid older brother in the film.
- D – Dedication, S – Strategy, P – Popularity: Chiru defines DSP
- Prabhas19’s title announced
- Fans’ admiration is similar to mother’s love: Prabhas
- Superstar not to accept any film until his dream project concludes
- Pawan-Trivikram’s film will be high on entertainment
Articles that might interest you