With the success of Nani’s Gentleman, Malayali actress, Nivetha Thomas became an overnight sensation. Everyone were of the opinion that she will sign a number of movies to cash in on her latest craze.
But industry sources reveal that she is a tough nut to crack and it is very difficult to impress her with a script. Nivetha is currently on a lookout for a good role and is busy going through several offers and is yet to finalise a film.
Sources also add that Nivetha just does not want to do things for the heck of it and will only choose a project based on the importance of her role in the film.
For now, she is busy touring the Telugu states and is enjoying her new found success in Tollywood.
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock
- Indo-German actress misses Mahesh’s film, but bags Prabhas’
- Kalyan Ram’s new film launched in style