Nivetha Thomas is one of the most talented actresses in the industry today and her recent performances in Ninnu Kori and Gentleman earned her a lot of respect from the industry and audiences alike. Currently, she’s working with NTR in Jai Lava Kusa and in talks for some other projects as well.
In a recent interview, Nivetha said, “I’m a big fan of NTR and that’s one of the reasons why I was keen on working with him in Jai Lava Kusa. My role is totally different from what people have seen me in Ninnu Kori. I think it’ll be a big surprise for everyone, including me.”
The film was recently shot in Lonavala, near Pune and the film is gearing up for release in September this year. KS Ravindra is directing the film and Raashi is also one of the lead actresses in this film which has NTR playing triple roles.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours