Kay Kay Menon, one of the most intense and phenomenal actors in Bollywood, will soon be making his Telugu debut in the Rana Daggubati-starrer Ghazi. Kay Kay will be playing the role of a naval commander in the film. The actor replaced Prakash Raj after the latter decided to quit the project to concentrate on his upcoming directorial Mana Voori Ramayanam.
Kay Kay is well admired for his intense performances in films like Black Friday, Life in a Metro, Sarkar and the recent Haider. Apparently, Kay Kay is quite excited about his Telugu debut and he has already commenced shooting for his portion. The shooting is going on in a specially erected submarine set near Tank Bund in Hyderabad.
Newcomer Sankalp Reddy is the film’s director and popular production house PVP Cinema is bankrolling the project.
- From common man to CM: Mahesh’s inspirational rise in BAN
- Jai Simha’s talkie part to conclude by Dec 1st
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next