Talented young director Anish Krishna made his debut with the critically acclaimed film, Ala Ela. Anish was later in talks with Allari Naresh to direct the Telugu remake of super hit Malayalam movie, Oru Vadakkan Selfie, but the project didn’t materialize between the two.
Now, the latest update is that Anish has been roped in to direct young hero Raj Tarun’s next film in Dil Raju’s production. Anish has reportedly narrated an interesting story which impressed the actor-producer duo a lot. More details regarding the film are awaited.
- New surprise: DJ’s 2nd single to be out shortly
- Much awaited biopic goes on floors
- Serial premieres for Andhagaadu
- Keshava enters profit zone
- Story being readied for Chiru-Pawan’s multistarrer
Articles that might interest you