Talented young director Anish Krishna made his debut with the critically acclaimed film, Ala Ela. Anish was later in talks with Allari Naresh to direct the Telugu remake of super hit Malayalam movie, Oru Vadakkan Selfie, but the project didn’t materialize between the two.
Now, the latest update is that Anish has been roped in to direct young hero Raj Tarun’s next film in Dil Raju’s production. Anish has reportedly narrated an interesting story which impressed the actor-producer duo a lot. More details regarding the film are awaited.
- Avengers: Infinity War gets a record release in India
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office