Raj Tharun is one actor who has some interesting films lined up in his kitty. One of them is Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Sitralu. The film is up for a release this month end and latest update from the unit reveals that noted director, N Shankar will play Raj Tharun’s father’s role in the film.
Reports also reveal that the scenes between father and son have come out extremely well. This is Shankar’s first film as an actor and it will be quite interesting to see this hard hitting director in an acting avatar.
Artana is cast as the female lead in this romantic entertainer. Directed by Srinivas Gavireddy, this film is produced by Poornima S Babu.
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja
- Charan-Boyapati film for Dasara, 2018?
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed