After making her debut with the path-breaking hit film, Ala Modalaindi, director Nandini Reddy tasted a huge flop in the form of Jabardasth, starring Siddharth and Samantha. After waiting for more than a couple of years, Nandini Reddy is back with her latest venture Kalyana Vaibhogame.
In her latest promotional interview, Nandini was asked about her reaction when people address her as a female director. Clearly unhappy with this, Nandini expressed her dissent over the gender bias in Telugu film industry in the times when women are racing ahead in several professions on par with their male counterparts.
Starring Naga Shaurya and Malavika Nair as the main leads, Kalyana Vaibhogame is a romantic drama which showcases the perception of today’s youths towards marriage and relationships. Produced by KL Damodar Prasad, the film is set for a 22nd January release.
- JLK’s latest US collections
- Mahesh opens up about review writers
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
Articles that might interest you