Armaan Mallik is one talented Bollywood singer who is slowly becoming quite popular in Telugu. The Mumbai based singer has already crooned a few numbers in Tollywood and is recently in news for one of his hit songs in the upcoming Rajanikanth film 2.0.
Armaan says that he is very happy to be associated with Telugu films and his dream is to sing for a Prabhas film in the future. Armaan Mallik’s mom is from Hyderabad and this is also the reason he says that Hyderabad and Tollywood are a very special place for him.
Armaan will next be singing for music director Anup Ruben’s upcoming films and we wish him the best of luck for his future.
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia