We had reported long time ago that national award winning Tamil actor Dhanush will make his Hollywood debut with Iranian filmmaker Marjane Satrapi’s The Extraordinary Journey Of A Fakir Who Got Trapped In An Ikea Cupboard.
According to the latest update, Dhanush will start shooting for his Hollywood film from January, 2017. In the film, Dhanush will play Aja, a conjurer from an Indian colony of artists, who goes to Paris on a secret mission. The film will be shot across India, Paris, Morocco and Italy.
Meanwhile, Dhanush will wrap up his directorial debut, Power Paandi, and Vetrimaaran’s ambitious gangster drama, Vaada Chennai.
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?