Chiyaan Vikram, one of the most talented and highly admired stars down south , has turned 50 today. The actor made his silver screen debut with En Kadhal Kanmani in 1990 at the young age of 24 and went on to act in numerous Tamil and Telugu films and even worked as a dubbing artiste and a playback singer.
However, it was the Bala directed Sethu that got him the much deserved break as an actor and a star. Since then Vikram enthralled his fans with several critical and commercially and acclaimed films such as Pithamagan for which he received the coveted national award for Best Actor and Shankar’s Aparichitudu and I. The actor has millions of fans across the southern states and also in Bollywood.
Vikram has won two Tamil Nadu state government awards in his career. The actor is currently acting in an interesting thriller film titled Iru Mugan.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP