Ever since she gained prominence with her performance in the acclaimed Tamil film, Kaaka Muttai, Telugu beauty Aishwarya Rajesh has been going places. Aishwarya went on to sign big ticket films such as Vada Chennai, Dhruva Natchathiram and the just released Bollywood film, Daddy.
And now, Aishwarya Rajesh is the latest star to join legendary filmmaker Mani Ratnam’s soon to be launched film. Aishwarya will be playing one of the two female leads in this as-yet-untitled film. Aishwarya is thrilled to be teaming up with the master filmmaker.
Aishwarya is the daughter of yesteryear Telugu hero Rajesh. Popular senior comedienne Srilakshmi is Aishwarya’s aunt.
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry