Buxom beauty Nithya Menon is recognized in the industry as a talented actress and she has now received an endorsement from a most unexpected source – Nandamuri Balakrishna. In the audio launch function of Nara Rohit’s ‘Okkadine’, Balakrishna was all praise for Nitha Menon.
“Nithya is a very good actress and I would have surely picked her for the role of Draupadi in my project ‘Narthanasala’ if only she was slightly taller. She is an asset to the Telugu Film Industry and in these days of zero size madness, Nithya is a welcome change”, said Balayya. Balakrishna was referring to his ambitious ‘Narthanasala’ project, which was stalled after veteran actress Soundarya passed away in an unfortunate air crash.
Nithya’s surprise and delight at Balayya’s comments were apparent to all the guests. Way to go Nithya!
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon