The gorgeously beautiful Tamannah is going to appear as the lead actress in TFI’s most prestigious project, ‘Baahubali’. Anushka will be seen as the heroine for one of the parts while Tamanna will be seen as the heroine for the other part. So far, Tamannah has not joined the film’s shoot.
She will be taking part in the shooting from the second half of this year and sources say that she is preparing herself for this big budget project quite meticulously. Just like Anushka, Tamanna will also be seen as a member of the royal family, so she is preparing herself with some physical training and horse riding etc.
The movie is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City at a specially erected set. S.S.Rajamouli is the director and M.M.Keeravani is composing the music. Baahubali is expected to release in two parts in the year 2015.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you