Young hero Bellamkonda Srinivas, managed to impress everyone with his debut flick Alludu Sreenu. His second film has already been locked, and will be under the direction of Boyapati Srinu. Female lead of the film is yet to be finalized, but some time back it was also reported that Shruthi Hassan might star opposite Srinivas.
Now yet another report is making the rounds that Tamanna has now been zeroed in as the lead. An official announcement is yet to be received from the makers. Tamanna shared screen space with Srinivas in a special number in Alludu Srinu. She has several big ticket flicks lined up in Aagadu and Bahubali.
- Wild speculations on Pawan-Trivikram’s movie
- Amyra Dastur To Romance Sundeep Kishan
- Telugu Actress Haunted By Ghosts?
- Savitri’s Daughter Reveals Interesting Facts About Mahanati
- Nikhil’s next wraps up post-production
Articles that might interest you