Milky beauty Tamanna, has been off from the Tollywood radar from quite some time now. She moved on to Bollywood and was last seen in Naga Chaitany’s Tadhaka. Tamanna has done many interesting roles in her career, but recently revealed the role that she was eagerly awaiting to do.
In an interaction with her fans on twitter, Tamanna revealed that she wanted to badly do an out and out negative role. She is currently working with Mahesh Babu in Sreenu Vytla’s Aagadu, and also has a film each with Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan in Bollywood.
- Leading Malayalam director to make his Bollywood debut
- Update on Surya-Selvaraghavan film
- Awe enters half-a-million dollar club, Eyes $1M next
- Savithri and I have many things in common: Keerthy Suresh
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-02-2018