Milky beauty Tamanna is very popular in the film industry. Not only is she a bundle of talent, she also happens to know how to say the right things to please people. This was evident time and again through her career.
Now, she did something similar again in Bangalore. At the Comic Con event that she attended along with Rana for the promotion of Baahubali. Tamanna said that she was working with stuntmen and used ropes for the first time in her career.
“Working with ropes and fighting all day long is very challenging. I salute all our heroes who go through this day in and day out. It is not easy”, she said.
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars