Speaking about the same, an excited Tamanna said that she has always been motivated by roles that support women empowerment. She also added that both her and Neelakantha will create magic on the big screen.
Meanwhile, the film’s Tamil remake has Kajal Aggarwal and the Kannada version will have Manjima Mohan.
- Spectacular VFX in Bharat Ane Nenu’s action sequences
- Star hero confirmed to host Bigg Boss 2?
- Kalyanram’s all-round show in MLA’s trailer
- Given one of my career’s best performances in Rangasthalam: Ram Charan
- Akhil’s next gets a launch date