Speaking about the same, an excited Tamanna said that she has always been motivated by roles that support women empowerment. She also added that both her and Neelakantha will create magic on the big screen.
Meanwhile, the film’s Tamil remake has Kajal Aggarwal and the Kannada version will have Manjima Mohan.
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next