It is already well known that gorgeous beauty Tamannaah is dubbing her own voice for the first time in her decade long career. Fans can listen to Tamannaah’s voice in her upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Oopiri. This afternoon, Tamannaah completed dubbing for her role.
The vivacious actress is quite thrilled with her maiden feat and is also upbeat about the film. In Oopiri, Tamannaah plays a crucial role that acts as a bridge between the film’s male leads, Nagarjuna and Karthi.
Oopiri was directed by Vamshi Paidipally and produced by PVP Cinema. The movie is slated for its release on March 25.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you