It’s been more than a decade since the gorgeous Mumbai beauty Tamannaah Bhatia stepped into Telugu film industry. The actress went on to play lead roles in some of the biggest blockbusters in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood. Tamannaah’s next Telugu release is Oopiri.
For the first time in her career, Tamannaah will be dubbing her own voice for her film. Fans can finally get to hear Tamannaah’s own voice in Oopiri. Incidentally, Tamannaah will also be dubbing for her ongoing Tamil film, Dharma Durai, her first ever feat in Tamil.
While Oopiri is slated for a March 25 release, Dharma Durai will hit the screens in June.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success