After a short gap from her work, Tamannaah has begun shooting for her upcoming film ‘Queen’, which is a remake of acclaimed Hindi film of the same name. Directed by Neelakanta, the film also stars Shibani Dandekar who replaced Amy Jackson in a key role.
The first schedule of the film began recently in Paris, France where some key scenes are being shot on Tamannaah. Shortly before she landed in France, the actress tweeted saying, “Clouds, sunshine and everything nice! Nice, here we come for #QueenOnceAgain #France.”
Interestingly, Neelakanta is also directing the Malayalam version of the same film, starring Manjima Mohan, and it’s also being filmed simultaneously along with the Telugu version.
— mediente (@mediente) November 4, 2017
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US