Despite hailing from Mumbai, gorgeous beauty Tamannaah has acted in only four Hindi movies in her 12-year-old career. None of her Hindi flicks, her debut movie Chand Sa Roshan Chehra, Himmatwala, Humshakals, Entertainment and the recently released Tutak Tutak Tutiya, clicked at box-office.
However, Tamannaah is quite upbeat about her next Bollywood movie. The actress, speaking on the sidelines of Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai, said none of her Hindi movies highlighted her acting and that the movie that she will be signing very soon will give her the much needed breakthrough in Bollywood.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you