Tamannaah had a happening summer this year as her Telugu-Tamil bilingual film, Oopiri, turned out to be a decent hit. Apart from Nagarjuna and Karthi who stole the show, even Tamannaah received accolades for her performance.
Now, is the latest buzz is anything to go by, Tamannaah will be reprising herself in Oopiri’s Bollywood remake. Apparently, noted filmmaker Karan Johar, who has Oopiri’s Bollywood remake rights, was so impressed with Tamannaah’s confident performance as a stern yet vulnerable Personal Secretary that he decided to rope in the Milky Beauty for the remake.
Details of the actors who will play Nag and Karthi’s roles in this Bollywood remake are still under wraps.
- Baahubali2 emerges as the new industry hit in TN
- Ami Thumi gets censor clearance
- Noted producer gets life imprisonment in a murder case
- Vishnu’s heroine pregnant with twins
- Ami-Tumi director opens up about his film
Articles that might interest you