Gorgeous beauty Tamannaah now has a prefix to her name. The star actress has been conferred Honorary Doctorate by the Confederation of International Accreditation Commission (CIAC), an International non-governmental, private self-financed quality assurance rating and accrediting body. The event took place in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, last night. The actress is thrilled with the honor and said that she will strive to do justice to the doctorate.
On the work front, Tamannaah was part of the historic blockbuster, Baahubali 2, that released in summer. Tamannaah will have as many as four releases in the later half of 2017.
Simbu’s Anbanavan Asaradhavan Adangadhavan, Vikram’s Sketch, Bollywood murder mystery Khamoshi and an as-yet-untitled romantic comedy featuring Sundeep Kishan are Tamannaah upcoming movies.
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink