Tamannaah is reportedly quite keen to work with Prabhas once again, if the duo can find the right script. The two had recently worked together in Baahubali which went on to become the biggest blockbuster of all time.
Although her presence in the second part was limited, Tamannaah is content that she was part of a franchise like Baahubali. “Prabhas is a wonderful actor and a great friend. It will be my good fortune to work with him, but only if the script is good,” she said.
Currently, she is acting in a couple of films, apart from Kunal Kohli’s Telugu film. The actress will soon join the sets of Pellichooopulu’s Tamil remake in which she’s paired opposite Vishnu Vishal.
- FDFS : Highlights from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon