Gorgeous beauty Tamannaah is a busy actress with a handful of films down south. The actress, who just completed shooting for ‘Baahubali’, has now moved on to her next. Today, Tamannaah joined the sets of Nagarjuna and Karthi’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual, which is being directed by Vamshi Paidipally and produced by PVP Cinema.
Touted to be a family entertainer with an interesting plot, this yet to be titled film is having its shoot in Chennai. Tamannaah said that she is excited and thrilled to be working with the team.
We already, reported that Tamannaah joined the film in the last minute when Shruti Haasan pulled herself out of the project.
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections
- KTR appreciates Bharath Ane Nenu
- Rangasthalam’s latest UA collections
- Karthi’s next wraps up shooting
- Star hero’s sister makes her movie debut