In her latest media interaction, Tamannaah, in a rather lighter vein, responded to queries regarding her marriage. Tamannaah said that she deeply respects the marriage system and that she has never fallen in love, but will marry the man of her life with her parents’ consent whenever she finds him.
Tamannaah also said she is open to arranged marriage and settle down with the boy chosen by her parents. Tamannaah also clarified that she is not thinking about her marriage at the moment.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks
- Sai Pallavi, Naga Shaurya’s Kanam gets a release date