For the past few days, a rumour has been doing rounds on the internet that Neelakanta has opted out of Telugu remake of Queen following creative differences with Tamannaah. However, the actress has denied all these rumours and said that she has utmost respect for the director.
In a statement issued to a leading news agency, Tamannaah said, “The producer (Manu Kumaran) had made some changes to the composition of the team in early November to streamline the execution of this extremely ambitious project. The four language simultaneous remakes of Queen is a dream project for everyone involved and we all are collectively working towards giving the audience four beautiful and entertaining movies.”
The film’s final schedule began recently and the makers are planning to release all the four versions later this year. While Tamannaah is playing the lead role in the Telugu version, the Tamil version has Kajal Aggarwal in the lead role.
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon