Tamannaah is going to take a long break from work. She is heading on a three week vacation, along with her family, to the US in early May. The actress had been shooting without a break for the past few months and on top of that she had to take part in the promotions of her recent Bollywood film Himmatwala. Talking to a leading national newspaper, she said, “I try my best to spend a lot of time with my family, but that’s not possible due to my prior commitments. This year, I made it a point to wrap up shooting for all my films so that I can go on a long vacation.” She’s expected to join the sets of her upcoming Tamil film, in which she’s paired up opposite Ajith, in Rajahmundry in the last week of May. Apart from this film, she’ll soon be seen in Tadakha which is slated for release in May and another untitled film in V V Vinayak’s direction.
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you